This page does not have a description.
Recipes in Season (0)
All Recipes (0)
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Arm Roast Burgers
Source: Rowdy Stickhorse Wild Acres (Entered by Deb Willis)
Great crock-pot recipe!
Serves: Serves 8
2 pounds beef arm roast
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 14oz can tomato sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon steak sauce
1 bay leaf
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut the roast into 1 inch cubes.
- Place the meat and canola oil into a skillet and place over low heat. Stir the meat until all the sides are browned.
- Pour out the drippings. Reduce the heat to simmer.
- Add enough water to cover the meat completely, and add the onion. Cook the meat for 20 minutes. Do not cook the meat quickly or it will become tough.
- Pour out the water from the skillet, and add the meat to the crock-pot. Add all other ingredients into the crock-pot.
- Cook the mixture on low for three hours.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Comments added by fellow market members.